Experienced Residential Valuer - Sydney (RPV / CPV)
Posted By: Leanne O'Connor from Sydney
• Create your own opportunities and track to senior management
• Professional organisation with strong market reputation
• Evolving, supportive and dynamic team environment
Herron Todd White is a respected market leader with a positive and focused future. Our people are the key to maintaining our strong reputation for providing high quality property valuations and exceptional customer service for key clients across Australia. We have an unrivalled national presence while maintaining a local focus, prioritising teamwork, flexibility, challenge and fun across our 65 offices and 800 employees.
An opportunity exists in our Botany or Bella Vista office for an experienced Property Valuer. Reporting to an Associate Director and being part of the Residential team you will be a proven performer with the desire to work towards your goals to exceed expectations and budget.
Key tasks of the role include:
• Conducting valuations and preparing reports within stipulated timeframes.
• Utilise mobile technology for field inspection.
• Adhere to quality reporting standards and audit processes.
• Ensure compliance with service level agreements and maintain client relations.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess:
* Certified Practising Valuer (CPV) qualification or Residential Property Valuer (RPV) qualification (or close to qualification).
* API Membership, Certificate of Compliance, and Risk Management Certificate.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and report writing skills.
* Highly organised and efficient.
* Ability to work within tight timelines and under pressure.
* Team player with a positive outlook.
* An exceptional customer service ethic.
For enquiries or to apply please email your resume to Leanne O’Connor at email@example.com citing reference SYDRPV061113.